The opportunities below are open to members of the Community Engagement Advisory Network (CEAN) and the Patient Voices Network. If you are interested in becoming a member of CEAN, please visit our Join page. Thank you!
Updated February 12th, 2020
Click on the links below to find out more.
Advisory Committees – watch this 2 minute video on how to apply for a VCH Advisory Committee
Mental Health & Substance Use
- Psychosocial Rehab Service Review – NEW! Take a survey to tell us about your experience with psychosocial rehab programs in Vancouver. You don’t need to be currently accessing these services to contribute!
Community Health Services
- Community Health Centres Core Services Project – NEW! This project would like CEAN support to review an online survey that is currently being developed to understand what core services people feel should be available at Community Health Centres in Vancouver.
- Quality Forum 2020 – The CE Team sponsors one CEAN member to attend Quality Forum each year. This contest is open to all CEANers! Contest closes end of today!
- Physician Led Quality Improvement Steering Committee – This steering committee supports specialist physicians and quality improvement initiatives at VCH and Providence Health Care. Deadline Extended!
Adult Day Programs
- Vancouver Adult Day Program Working Group – This short term opportunity will support improving access and reporting for Adult Day Programs in Vancouver.
Patient Voices Network (PVN) is a provincial network of patient advisors that recruits for opportunities with provincial health bodies as well as Providence Health Care. We are pleased to share their opportunities with you.
- Patient Advisor, Examining Home Health Services Economic Research Project – NEW! Developing a patient-centred economic model to support funding decisions for seniors’ home health services requires input from those that are impacted by the decisions made. A team of researchers at the University of British Columbia and Vancouver Coastal Health is interested in talking with three patient partners who have experience with home health as they design their project.
- Online Reviewer, Effective And Seamlessly Integrated (EASI) Maternity Care Project – NEW! The Effective And Seamlessly Integrated (EASI) Maternity Project is creating an online information hub that aims to be a trusted and useful “one-stop shop”, connecting people and families to healthy pregnancy, birth and early parenting information. Play an important role in helping to create a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate website!