PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 some opportunities may be put on hold or take longer than usual to respond, as teams are being pulled from their regular work to support pandemic response. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding!
The opportunities below are open to members of the Community Engagement Advisory Network (CEAN) and the Patient Voices Network. If you are interested in becoming a member of CEAN, please visit our Join page. Thank you!
Updated May 20th, 2020
Click on the links below to find out more.
Advisory Committees – watch this 2 minute video on how to apply for a VCH Advisory Committee
- Richmond Integrated Hospice Palliative Care Brochure Review – NEW! The Richmond Integrated Hospice and Palliatve Care team is updating their brochure. They want to know what information would support patients and families when they are going to access services and care.
BC Centre for Disease Control Population Health COVID-19 Survey
Your story, our future
Public health and government leaders have made significant decisions impacting every aspect of our lives in recent weeks. We want to hear from you as we plan to ease restrictions while keeping our citizens safe, especially those most vulnerable.
BC COVID-19 SPEAK: Your story, our future is a population health survey to understand citizen experiences, knowledge and actions during the COVID-19 pandemic. This survey is the first of several activities that will strengthen our pandemic response and our understanding of the impacts of COVID-19 to date (social, economic, mental wellness and community wellness).
Visit this page to take the survey: www.bccdc.ca/covid19survey
About the survey
- The survey is open to all British Columbians 18 years of age and older.
- The survey takes 10-15 minutes and can be done online on any tablet, computer or mobile device.
- The survey will be open until May 31
- The online survey is available in English and Chinese, as well as a Punjabi survey translation guide
At the end of the survey, you will be asked about participating in two important initiatives:
- A serology survey (blood testing) to help determine immunity across the population
- Planning for future waves in which identifying, containing and tracing are substantially strengthened through technology tools to enable integrated and coordinated information sharing
Help the people in your life to participate
If you know someone who may have difficulty accessing or using a computer, open the survey via the link above, give them a call, and go through all the questions, inputting their answers into the online survey on their behalf. We need your help to prepare for B.C.’s future, and every voice counts.
Participants without online access or needing language assistance can call 1-833-707-1900, seven days a week between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.