Expense Forms

Do you need to be reimbursed for mileage, parking or transit? VCH reimburses CEAN members for out of pocket expenses while they are participating on engagement processes. Please download the Travel/Expense Reimbursement Form and send it along with any original receipts (required) to your committee or project liaison. For CEAN events and processes, send them to Saori at:

Saori Yamamoto
VCH Community Engagement
235 – 520 West 6th Ave.
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 4H5

Expense Form CEAN